KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Functions as the Active Qualified Practitioner responsible for conducting diagnostic assessment, Individual Specific Service Plans and approve progress notes
- Screens and assesses patients for common mental health and substance abuse disorders;
- Provides patient education about common mental health and substance abuse disorders and treatment options;
- Tracks and monitors patient progress and shares progress with primary care provider, consulting psychiatrist, and other treating providers as appropriate;
- Coordinates outcome based interventions with Central Union Mission and other community based partners;
- Coordinates scheduling and supervision of contract facilitators and approval of their notes; along with serving as a back-up resource as needed;
- Provides appropriate day authorizations and completes related requirements for with Local, State and Federal compliance.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
Ability to work in a diverse environment.
- MS degree in Social Services or Related field
- Licensed in D.C. as a LICSW or LPC.
- Experienced in providing and supervising services.
- Demonstrated supervisory skills; 2-5 years’ experience.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Intermediate computer skills, Microsoft Office Suite.