Your responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
Excellent oral and written skills.
- ●Establish and maintain collaborative relationships with all levels of the internal service delivery system.
- ●Role model and emphasize high quality customer service.
- ●Maintain confidentiality of records relating to consumer care across all Departments, Divisions and Programs.
- ●Conducts thorough quality assurance audits then compiles and analyzes the data as it relates to consumer charts, consumer care, consumer service provision and consumer satisfaction in accordance to Federal, State and local government policies, procedures, certifications, internal standard operating procedures and expectations.
- ●Regularly performs audits to validate services with timely submissions of all deliverables.
- ●Conducts thorough investigations into consumer complaints, grievances and incidents then reports and documents the data in accordance with Federal, State and local government policies, procedures certifications, internal standard operating procedures and expectations.
- ●Works to increase quality of service operations by making recommendations for process improvement within the system.
- ●Assists with development of internal improvement plans/corrective actions to increase compliance.
- ●Researches literature to identify new methods and enhancements of overall quality consumer care, service provision and documentation,
- ●Assists with the documentation of processes, procedures and workflows related to all work executed by the QA Department.
- ●Develops an advanced understanding of the policies, procedures, operations and functions of each assigned area to better manage the QA efforts.
- ●Prepare variety of reports used to measure performance of MBI Health Services, LLC and Service Delivery contractors.