· Provides outpatient therapy and/or substance abuse services for adults and families both in individual and group
· Conducts mental health and substance abuse intakes and assessments and develop treatment plans.
· Conducts diagnostic assessments, including in the community.
· Participates in treatment team meetings and link families to appropriate services and agencies to assist in the overall health and well-being of the individuals served.
· Engages new intakes by meeting weekly until assignments can be made.
· Collects, enters and assigns therapy clients, including providing referral to medical records.
· Provides therapy; maintains assigned caseload.
· Works with Clinical Managers and other multi-disciplinary team members to develop and implement treatment plans/assessments for clients.
· Creates appropriate case management notes and input into systems as needed.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Contract
4130 Hunt Place, NE
Washington, DC 20019