· Care Coordinators work directly with a licensed clinical manager that provides the full array of
community support services which includes, but is not limited to assisting individuals in care to
develop self-management and daily living skills, increasing social support skills. Care Coordinators
provide assistance to the Clinical Manager, coordinating care and serving as an additional support to
the consumers and other members of the treatment team.
· Meet with consumers face-to-face to collect information about clients through interviews,
screenings and evaluation of day-to-day functioning within work, family and other routines;
identifying areas needing continued support, resources and treatment in order to assist clients.
Utilize this information to support the consumer, the clinical manager, and other members of the
treatment team to ensure diagnostic and treatment planning revisions as needed.
· Develop, review and approve person-centered treatment plans every 180 days (or sooner as
needed) for every consumer 30 days prior to expiration, and other required screenings/assessment
tools (e.g., Locus/Calocus, GAINS, etc.)
· Provide and document therapy, crisis interventions, clinical coordination, team meetings, and/or
other direct and indirect clinical services.
· Monitor, track, follow up, and close the loop to prevent and/or respond to clinical and/or customer
concerns from all members of the treatment team (including the consumer), and/or other
· Complete no less than 10 SIDA* hours weekly (*S*ee, I*ntervene, D*ocument, A*pprove)
· Team to ensure that all crises have follow up to improve clinical outcomes, including incident
reports, debriefings, follow-up services within 7 days of an Emergency Department (ED) visit and/or
· Attend all mandatory meetings, training, and other activities that ensure the smooth functioning of
· Assist the Clinical Manager to support minimally 10 full-time equivalent frontline workers, maximum
12 frontline workers.
· Aid the Clinical Manager to manage each frontline worker to ensure that he or she consistently
meets SIDA targets weekly.
· Team with the Clinical Manager to ensure that notes are timely (within 48 hours or sooner),
approved daily, and that RedX notes are resolved timely (within 48 hours) on a daily basis.
· Support the Clinical Manager to track and ensure that services are timely, continuous, with no
disruptions, including a.) annual DA’s and treatment plans every 180 days (or sooner as needed), b.)
insurance tracked, monitored for changes, and addressed proactively, service utilization tracked and
re-authorizations completed before expiration.
· Collaborate with Clinical Managers to recruit, interview, and select qualified staff.
· Collaborate with Clinical Managers and MBI leadership to identify, develop, coordinate, and
evaluate training and practices to ensure consistent quality care and quality improvement at MBI
Health Services, LLC.
● All this must be accomplished and provided in compliance with the District of
Columbia’s Mental Health Standards and regulations of MBI Health Services,
LLC. and all Federal, State and local laws applicable to this agreement
● Performs all other related duties as assigned
· Master’s degree in Social Work, or behavior health related field
· LGSW, LGPC or License Psychologist Associate
· Training or experience in a health care, human service field or equivalent experience
· 1-2 years in the mental health environment
· Strong organizational skills
· Effective communication and time management skills
· Some Experience reviewing and approving notes