● Maintains clinical supervision for the clinical and diagnostic team to ensure consistency with
DBH/MHRS regulations; policies and procedures.
● Conducts diagnostic assessments, including in the community.
● Follows up with contractor’s assessments in crisis.
● Engages new intakes by meeting weekly until assignments can be made.
● Collects, enters and assigns therapy clients, including providing referral to medical records.
● Provides therapy; maintains a caseload of 10-15 clients.
● Works with Clinical Managers to assign new intakes to teams, including follow through to
ensure CSW assignments.
● Provides clinical supervision to diagnostic and clinician teams.
● Reviews and approves clinical documentation of identified staff.
● Responds to crisis events at Taylor Street, including all Doctor Strong codes.
● Completes client and other records in CREDIBLE regarding the participation in mental health
● Develops and updates policies, procedures and directives in accordance with all regulatory
and accreditation requirements and ensures staff training and implementation of such.
● Performs all other duties as assigned.
Education: Incumbent must have completed Master’s Degree in Social Science or related field and
maintains independent licensure (LICSW, LPC)
Experience: Incumbent must have at least 5 years of behavioral health clinical management
experience; excellent verbal and written skills; intermediate computer skills with proficient knowledge
of EMR systems.
Key competencies: ability to work with diverse populations; ability to multi-task and adapt to new
situations; flexible, energetic, good independent judgment and excellent communication skills.