Duties and Responsibilities:
- Collaborates with Clinical Director and/or Program Director and other professional staff to help develop comprehensive program of therapy, evaluation and treatment.
- Responsible to deliver appropriate topic on scheduled groups.
- Responsible to Complete all Group notes immediately after each group you lead.
- Document all services provided in client’s medical record.
- Knowledge of company's policy and procedures, DBH, and District of Columbia standards and regulations.
- Adhere to all regulations and documentation requirements in regard to client care and compliance of all client care. Ensure that clients charts are up to date at all time.
- Periodically participates in staff meeting, providing training with regard to therapeutic services and, mental health topics.
- Bachelor's degree
- 2 years working in mental health capacity
- LGSW, LGPC, LCSW, LICSW, LPC, Phd, PsyD or Certified drug/alcohol counselor
4130 Hunt Place, NE
Washington, DC 20019