Substance Use Disorder (SUD) Program
Intensive Outpatient Substance (IOP) Abuse Services for Adults
Who is MBI Health Services, LLC?
MBI Health Services, LLC is a certified behavioral health agency servicing the D.C. Metropolitan Area. We provide a wide range of services an programs for both adults and children for the sake of helping each individuals gain back their confidence and security into their lives.
Our New Day Recovery Center offers Intensive Outpatient Program (IOP),
and Outpatient (OP) programming that is tailored for clients who struggle
with alcohol and drug use and may need more support than regular
outpatient services can offer. IOP also assists clients who completed
inpatient care and are ready to transition into the community successfully
and meet the challenges of daily life on their continued journey to
recovery. The New Day Recovery Center partners with clients to improve
their functioning and their overall quality of life through sustained recovery.
What Should I expect?
• 2 months of IOP programming with a minimum of 12 hours of services
• 6 months of OP programming with 1-7 hours of services per week
• Individual counseling
• Multiple group counseling sessions per week
• Clinical Care Coordination, and Case Management services
• Random drug screenings
• Additional services such as assessments, crisis intervention, and family
• Referrals such as Housing and Supportive employment
Am I Eligible?
• Individuals ages 21 and over who are struggling with alcohol and drug
use and/or need additional supportive services.
• Individuals who have completed a residential treatment or inpatient
• Enrolled in or eligible for Medicaid, and Medicare
• Returning Citizens
• Must be a DC resident
• Contact our office if you have private insurance
How do I Enroll?
To receive an initial evaluation, contact the Assessment and Referral Center
(The ARC) and bring a photo ID, or contact New Day Recovery Center
The ARC’s information:
64 New York Avenue, N.E. Washington, DC 20002 (enter on Florida
Avenue near the P Street intersection)
Hours of Operation: Monday through Friday 7:00 am – 6:00 pm
(For same day service, arrive before 3:30pm)
New Day Recovery Center
“Change your thinking,
Change your life!”
Why New Day Recovery Center?
New Day Recovery Center offers
unconditional positive regard for
our community, our clients, and
Our staff is compassionate,
competent, and caring. We are
clinically and professionally
trained substance use counselors.
New Day Recovery Center will
evoke, ensure, and
promote engagement with our
community, our clients, and our
The advantage of this program is
our clients remain in their
community with minimal
disruption to their lives.
New Day Recovery Center is
Conveniently is located:
2041 Martin Luther King Jr. Ave.,
SE, Suite M8
Washington, DC 20020
For additional information and
Inquiries please contact:
Dr. Bridgette Chase,
Substance Use Counselors